rockdevilss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rockdevilss

for all those rock freaks out there, come on and hang out with people just like you

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello peeps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Underdog

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-28

hello peeps Empty
PostSubject: hello peeps   hello peeps Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:50 am

Hello.. I saw this website posted elsewhere and thought I'd drop in and check things out.
I'm not sure what the theme of your site is exactly, I thought it might be for rock climbing hobbiests by looking at the name of the url. I used to do a lot of free hand rock climbing for many years but haven't continued the hobby as I got up there in age (I'm old now - boo hoo) since none of my friends wished to continue this hobby and going alone is not a good idea nor as much fun.

Anyhow, I now dabble in some hobbies that include PHP/Html programming and have recently started up my own site just to experiment with. I have done a few projects involving various SMF based Mods and just for practice I offer my services to this sites administrator for any changes to your website. I can install and test a phpBB site locally on my PC and create most effects/modifications you wish to bring into being. Besides, it will help me to decide which website host I wish to use when I start up more websites in the future.

BTW - not a bad looking website, very simple in design but since you have your choice of themes I assume this is your preference (mine has a dark theme also).

UD
Back to top Go down
http://askusaquestion.net/index.php

hello peeps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rockdevilss :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: